Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy birthday quotes for your girlfriend

I would like to share with you in this post a small but very beautiful and effective list of the best quotes to wish your girlfriend a happy birthday.

And although I have already mentioned some birthday quotes in other posts, today, I want to give you only the best ones, you may already know some of them, but for the most part, they are completely genuine and very easy to remember, and the wonderful thing is that your girlfriend is going to appreciate them tremendously.

So, without further ado, here are the best quotes to wish your girlfriend a very happy birthday:

  • I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday! You truly deserve it.

  • Happy birthday to the most wonderful girlfriend on the world!

  • Happy birthday to you, my friend and my confidant who will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

  • On this wonderful occasion, I wish you plenty of happiness, love and satisfaction. Happy birthday my amazing girlfriend!

  • Happy birthday my dear friend, I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world.

  • Happy birthday to you, my beloved girl and most importantly, my most cherished friend, with all the joy and happiness in the world.

  • May all your dreams come true! Happy birthday sweetheart!

  • On this special occasion, I remember all the happy and fantastic moments we spent together, happy birthday my love!

  • A great friend and a fantastic girl, that's what you are! Happy birthday sweetheart.

  • May this occasion bring you great amounts of love and joy, have a wonderful birthday!


Please, if you have other "happy birthday" quotes for a girlfriend, share them with us in the comment section below, I will happily include them in the next update to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.