Monday, February 16, 2015

The most romantic texts to send to your wife

The following love texts for a wife are definitely going to make you the most attractive man around, and more importantly, they are going to make your wife feel attracted and so charmed by you that she is definitely going to call you or at least anticipate your return.

  • The first romantic text that you can send to your wife is the following:


"I promise"

Just send this text message to your wife as it is, she is going to ask you what are you talking about, to this, you need to answer her with the following text message:

“To cherish, honor, respect, admire and love you to the end of my life"

No woman is able to resist such a romantic text message.

  • The second romantic text message to send your wife is the following:


“I give you my heart, I give you my soul, I love you girl"

This is definitely one of my favorite romantic text messages I send to my girlfriend, one day, I sent her this one, it was the first time I've used this, and she called me immediately, when I answered her, she was crying and laughing from joy!

Women are very sensitive to this kind of language, so, you have to use it a lot.

But you need to be careful, if you keep sending the same text message over and over to her, your wife is going to become very bored of it.

  • The third romantic text message to send your wife is:


"You are the reason I wake up in the morning and go to work, you are the reason I breathe, you are the reason I feel happy, you are my him only reason sweetheart."

  • The fourth romantic text message is:


"I would like to be closer to you and whisper in your ears how much I love you"

Of course, you may say that some of these romantic text messages are very boring and somehow very predictable, but you need to understand that your wife is very emotional, she needs your support and she needs to hear that you love her and that you cherish her, if you don't do it, no matter how you are going to deal with her, she is always going to feel a void about you!

So, don't listen to your mind when it tells you not to use these romantic text messages with your wife, you are a logical creature, women are emotional, this is all the difference you need to understand.

These are by far one of the most romantic text messages you can send to your wife, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.