Thursday, February 26, 2015

Poetic compliments for women

If you would like to seduce women and have amazing conversations and amazing results with them, I highly recommend that you use the following collection of poetic compliments, they are not only very easy to use, they are also extremely efficient and very attractive as well.

  • Let's start with the first poetic compliment for women:


“If I could count the seconds, the minutes and the hours I think about you, I will feel so desperate and helpless!"

I have a girlfriend and I always use this compliment with her, she feels great about it and I'm going to give you a little secret of mine:

I never say it to her face to face; I always send it in a text message.

She will immediately answer me and call me back, and let me tell you that she feels great about it.

So, the first poetic compliment for women is simply guaranteed to work.

  • The second poetic one is:


"Being with you makes me want to be the person I am capable of being."

These poetic compliments for women I'm going to share with you in this post are not meant for only romantic purposes, they are also very emotional and are going to make her feel great about you.

They are meant to express how much you care about a woman and how much you feel good when you are with her.

  • The third poetic compliment for women is:


“You are the watermelon to my fruit salad."

This compliment is very funny but it is also very charming because it tells the woman that you like her and you find her "essential" to your happiness.

And yes, women enjoy such words of desire and love.

And although this poetic compliment may sound very strange, it is one of the best ones you can use with women; it is very innocent and also very amusing to them.

  • The fourth one is:


"I wish all the perfume in the word smelled like you."

Again, this is a very romantic and also very poetic compliment you can use with women, but be careful, if you use this one over and over, she's not going to feel good about you, in fact, she will become very bored of your poetic literature!

My advice is to be romantic and poetic only 1/10 of the time you are with a woman, most of the time, you need to be funny, teasing, serious and casual with her.

  • The fifth one is:


“The sound of your voice makes me feel happy when I'm sad"

These are my favorites poetic compliments to use with women, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below, I will post them in this website as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.