Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The best love quotes to send to your girlfriend

Today, I'm going to share with you the best love quotes to send your girlfriend, they are very easy to remember and most importantly, they are extremely attractive and will make her care about you tremendously and be very emotional and loving next time you meet her.

So, without further ado, let me present you the best love quotes to send your girlfriend:

  • The first one is:


"I feel so lucky to have you in my life"

  • The second love quote to send your girlfriend is the following:


"Every hour I spend with you seem like mere seconds, I truly can't get enough of you!"

  • The third one is:


"I promise"

Your girlfriend is certainly going to send you a text in which she asks about your promise, to this text, you need to reply with the following romantic quote:

"To cherish, love, admire and adore you forever"

This is probably one of the best love quotes you can send your girlfriend, it is amazing and it will create a fantastic reaction in her, she is going to miss you a lot while feeling great about the relationship she has with you.

  • The fourth romantic quote is the following:


"You are the reason why I stay sleepless at night, I keep counting the seconds, minutes and hours until I have you in my arms"

  • The fifth quote is:


“I give you my heart, I give you my soul, I love you girl"

These are definitely the best love quotes to send your girlfriend, if you know other ones, please post them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to include them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.