Saturday, February 14, 2015

Quotes about ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend

Let me share with you in this post some fantastic quotes about ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend, I'm sure that you are going to enjoy reading them and that you will have amazing learning experiences from them.

However, before sharing with you these fantastic quotes, I must warn you, if you think too much about your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend; you will find yourself depressed, angry, and extremely sad and annoyed!

My advice is to avoid such insults and injuries to yourself and to only focus on having fun and being great to yourself.

  • So, without further ado, the first quote about ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend is:


"She may look different, she may seem sweet, but she will never be as faithful as me"

Unfortunately, an ex-girlfriend sent me this quote some few years ago, I started thinking about this over and over and I found myself to be "a bad person"!

Yes, I found fault in myself, I found out that I mistreated my ex-girlfriend and was very mean to her!

Yes, this ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend quote is wonderful, it will remind him of how great you were to him, how faithfully were and how he will miss you and regret having lost you!

But please, don't make yourself suffer for him, if you think he deserves to lose you, then let him suffer as well, don't blame yourself for things you cannot control in your life, if he is responsible for making you leave his life, then he has to suffer, not you!

  • The second quote about ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend is:


"Have fun with her, you deserve each other"

it is probably one of the most famous ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend quote, and I'm sure you will like it a lot.

It may be a bit hurtful and somehow very negative in appearance, but the reality is that it is very calming and soothing to the spirit, especially if you have been hurt by an ex-boyfriend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.