Thursday, March 26, 2015

Compliments for older women – a list

These compliments for older women are just fantastic, they are very simple, easy to remember, and most importantly, women are going to enjoy hearing them from you a lot.

However, as with most compliments I share in this website, I need to tell you that if you use such a tactic, complimenting women, all the time, you will become very boring and uninteresting!

I'm sure that this is going to sound rude and somehow inappropriate, especially if your intentions are very nice and pure, but the reality is that women get bored very easily, so, try to manage your energy and don't use such compliments all the time, instead, use them only when it is appropriate and the woman is feeling great and happy.

So, without further ado, here are the best compliments for older women:

  • You make me feel great all the time.

  • You smell very nice.

  • I like spending time with you, you make me feel good.

  • Your hair is simply gorgeous.

  • Your hair is stunning.

  • You are like a rare flower; sweet-scented and beautiful.

  • Your smile is superb.

  • You make other women around you look terrible! You are so beautiful.

  • I like your opinions and points of views, they are full of wisdom.

  • I hate to give compliments, but I must tell you: being with you is so comforting!

  • I like your smile.

  • You look so healthy and joyful.

  • Your smile is enchanting.

  • I like your gorgeous complexion.

  • Your eyes are a work of art.

  • You have a lovely smile.

  • You are a good hearted woman, which is very rare.

  • Your hair feels so alive.

  • You are very beautiful! As always!

  • You are a delight to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.