Monday, March 16, 2015

Quotes about mean ex-girlfriends

Would you like to enjoy reading some amazing quotes about mean ex-girlfriends, then, you've come to the right post, let me share with you some of the best ones you can read.

But before I begin, let me tell you about the most important step you have to take in order to forget about her once and for all:

Live your life for yourself again!

Of course, I'm not just going to give you some few quotes and then call it a day!

What I'm going to do is help you understand your mean ex-girlfriend better, help you deal with her even more efficiently by interpreting these fantastic quotes, and most importantly, I will enjoy teaching you some amazing lessons on how to forget about your nasty ex-girlfriend once and for all.

But the most important thing I have to tell you is that if you have stopped living your life just to mourn her and be sad about losing her, then, you are doing things the wrong way!

If you have stopped living your life just to tell yourself how mean she was to you, then, you are doing things the wrong way, you are just hurting and torturing yourself!

The most important thing you need to do is to start living your life again, focus on yourself and focus on being the best boyfriend possible.

So, without further ado, here are the best quotes about mean ex-girlfriends:

  • The first one is:


"I thought she was special, she was hell on Earth!"

This is a saying I always try to remember, whenever I'm with a new girlfriend, I always remind myself of this very important quote!

Sometimes, she may look like the best girlfriend in the world, but appearances can be false, and if you believe everything you see, then you are in deep troubles, especially when dealing with girls.

It is because girls are very difficult to spot, especially for us guys, if you don't know what you are looking for, she will look like the best girlfriend for you, only to find that she used to manipulate you and make you feel miserable all the time!

So, this is by far one of the best mean ex-girlfriend quotes you can find, and I highly recommend that if you know another ones, post them in the comment section below.

  • The second quote is:


"I believed it was love, it was pain."

Sometimes, you may think that you are suffering because of love; you may think that relationships are meant to be this way, but the reality is that if you are not feeling comfortable and happy about yourself, you have to understand that it is not love; it is pure evil and pain from her!

The only thing I can recommend to you is to get rid of the source of pain in your life very quickly before it intoxicates your being.

  • The third quote about a mean girlfriend is:


"My ex-girlfriend had a really weird fetish. She used to like to dress up as herself and then act like a f*ckin' bitch all the time."

This is one of the funniest quotes about a mean ex-girlfriend you can ever read, and the wonderful thing is that it is true!

Most of the time, you will only find out about her mean temperament and nature only once you are done with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.