Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Quotes about stupid ex-girlfriends

If you are dealing with a stupid ex-girlfriend, then, let me share with you some of the best quotes about her!

I don't want to be mean in this post to any ex-girlfriend, but the truth must be told, there are lots of stupid ones!

They make horrible decisions, they make life difficult for their ex-boyfriends and they are usually very annoying!

So, without further ado, let me share with you some of the best quotes about stupid ex-girlfriends, and please, if you know other ones, share them with the readers by posting them in the comment section below, I will update this post with them as soon as possible.

  • The first stupid ex-girlfriend quote is:


"My ex-girlfriend had a really weird fetish. She used to like to dress up as herself and then act like a f*ckin' bitch all the time."

I truly enjoy this stupid ex-girlfriend quote a lot, I enjoy reading it and giving it to other people, and I'm sure that you will like it and find joy in it as well.

The thing you need to understand from this quote is that most girls are going to look so charming, so nice, and so attractive, but once you are done with a relationship, you will realize that what you were living was just a product of your own imagination and your mind was trying to play tricks on you!

The best thing to do about a stupid ex-girlfriend is to acknowledge what you have been living in, say to yourself that it was just a mistake and that you are going to enjoy the rest of your life away from her.

  • The second stupid ex-girlfriend quote is:


"Ex-girlfriends are easily forgotten. Best friends stay with you forever.”

No matter what she has done to you, don't try to talk badly to yourself and tell yourself that you are scarred and that it is over! No, just keep focusing on the positive things in your life, tell yourself that you have some amazing friends as well, keep reinforcing yourself and always thinking positively about what you are going through, in fact, better yet, start going out again and finding new dates, it is the best revenge you can have on a stupid ex-girlfriend!

  • The third quote is:


"My stupid ex-girlfriend was annoying me nonstop; I got rid of her by finding a new girlfriend"

If she is always trying to reach you, harass you, and annoying you, better get rid of her by finding a new girlfriend, as mentioned before, the best revenge you can have on a stupid ex-girlfriend is to find a new girlfriend!

This is what I do all the time whenever I'm faced with a very annoying and stupid ex-girlfriend, I forget about her by finding a fantastic new girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.