Monday, March 30, 2015

Sexy texts to send your wife

In this post, I'm going to share with you some of the most sexy texts to send your wife, I'm sure she is going to appreciate them tremendously, but most importantly, she is going to like you a lot because you have been thinking about her and you have showed your love to her which is amazing for the relationship.

The problem with most husbands is that they forget about courtship!

They think that because they are married to a woman, they should not court her anymore, in other words, they should not romance her and be sweet to her!

This would create so many issues that the couple will need to face immediately or else they are in great danger!

One of the best things you can do is to communicate positively with your wife, especially when it comes to romance and love!

You need to tell your wife that you like, that you love her and that the spark is still on, otherwise, she is going to grow bored of the relationship and she will have a very low desire for sex and intimacy, even worse, she may also stop communicating positively with you and even, God forbid, start doubting your faithfulness!

So, the best communication you can have with your wife, as mentioned before, is a romantic and intimate one, and one of the best tools you can use for achieving this is through text messaging, that's why I'm going to share with you a collection of sexy texts to send your wife, I'm sure you will like them a lot.

Here are the sexiest texts to send your wife:

  • You must be the real cause of global warming honey because you are very hot!

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would certainly put U and I together so that we can be forever next to each other.

  • Even if there wasn't any gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you sweetheart because you are the only one for me!

  • I am a man of few words. You are beautiful and attractive beyond imagination.

  • When I first saw you, I wasn’t sure if you were an angel or a sexy devil, but now I know, I see heaven in your eyes whenever I'm next to you.

  • I think I dropped something when you were with me last time…MY JAW!

  • You're so sweet darling; I'm sure you will give me a toothache.

  • You’re so beautiful that you make me forget all my past.

  • So tell me angel, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

  • I hope your day is as radiant as your beautiful smiles which I miss a lot.


Please, if you have more sexy texts that you send your wife, share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.