Tuesday, March 31, 2015

How to text your wife into bed

In this post, I'm going to share with you a fantastic technique on how to text your wife into bed, she is going to be hot for you, she is going to be attracted to you and most importantly, she is going to become very receptive when you ask her to join you later on for some fun!

  • So, the first technique you need to do is to never rely too much on texting her!


I know that most guys are going to feel hesitant about this technique and they may even close this post and do something else, but this is the most important thing to understand and to apply when texting your wife into bed, you need to always avoid using too many texts with her, otherwise, she is going to be bored with you!

For example, I see some guys texting their wives every 15 to 20 minutes or even every five minutes!

This is fine, but if you would like to text her into bed, you need to never use it a lot with her, once every thirty minutes or an hour is more than enough.

  • Let's talk now about the second step to texting your wife into bed: starting slowly.


I did this mistake in the past with my girlfriend, I wanted to make her hot for me, so, I started sending her dirty text messages, one after the other, she didn't answer at first, but soon, she was so irritated about what I was writing that she picked up her phone and called me to tell me to stop immediately because she was getting irritated!

She was nice and sweet, but she didn't like it a lot.

My advice, and the one I use all the time with my girlfriend, and also the one I give to guys a lot when it comes to texting their wife into bed, is to always start slowly, I like to start with my girlfriend by texting her an "innocent" SMS message like the following:

"How are you doing sweetie?"

She will answer you and she will be a nice and describe what she is going through, empathize with her and make her laugh a little, then, keep the conversation going and asked her about her day, what is she doing and what is happening with her.

And if you notice that she is too excited about you and talking about what is going on with her, she is telling you about something that's bothering her for example, why not pick up the phone and talk with her, it is much more effective than texting her, because she is going to hear your voice and feel great about you.

  • Now, the most important step is to get things going!


In order to text your wife into bed, being innocent and friendly is not going to help you, instead, you have to turn things "dirty" and very soon.

But first, as suggested before, you need to start slowly with her, and midway, you need to tell her how much you miss her and how much you would like to be with her and hold her in your arms etc.

She is going to feel great about you and she is going to send you text messages with the same ideas, then, start being dirty with her, but slowly, tell her how you miss kissing her neck or being intimate with her etc.

This is by far the best way on how to text your wife into bed, if you have other ideas or a technique you use yourself, then please, share it with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.