Thursday, March 5, 2015

The best ways to tease a guy in bed

I am a guy, and I'm going to tell you in this post about the best ways to tease in bed!

This post was written because I found a nasty article in a women's magazine, the title of this article was: "the best ways to tease a guy in bed", and after reading it, I found myself horrified of some ideas, for example, the author suggested that women should start sucking a guy’s nipples in order to tease him!

Well, let me burst this bubble for you, most women have no idea of how to tease guys in bed, they think that the way they would like to be teased is universal, in other words, guys and girls are the same, they would like to be teased the same way, well, this is not the truth, we are completely different from women.

  • The first way to tease a guy in bed is to not show everything.


When you are in bed with your guy, try to not give all of yourself to him at once!

I hated an ex-girlfriend of mine!

Whenever we were in bed, she would get completely naked in front of me, then, she would start doing crazy things like oral sex immediately and trying to use "creative" positions and sex techniques that I have never heard of before all the time!

I hated this, and when I told my guy friends about it, they all agreed that this was very bad for her because she would make herself so boring and so unattractive!

If you would like to tease a guy in bed, try to not give all of yourself very quickly, for example, try to have your clothes on when you are in bed, even better, use sexy outfits like a negligee or just sexy shorts and bras, the guy is going to feel much more attracted because you are giving him something to play with, something to take off, and most importantly, you are creating a mystery in his mind, suspense!

  • The second way to tease a guy in bed is to say NO from time to time.


When you are in bed with a guy, don't try to win his approval by saying yes to everything he says or asks, be a little "reserved", make him do some efforts, make him please you first, this is by far one of the best ways in order to tease a guy in bed, he will like it because he will have to put work in order to satisfy you, most importantly, he will enjoy it because you are authentic with him and you remind him of the girls of old, which is a fantastically attractive idea all guys like about girls.

  • The third way is to let him ravish you.


In other words, when you are with a guy, don't take the initiative; don't tell him what to do, let him be your master! I'm sorry to say this, but this is one of the most important sexual fantasies guys have, they would like to be the masters of their women, they would like to commend their women in bed, and do whatever they like, and when I asked my girlfriend about it, she completely agreed with this idea! Women would like to be enjoyed in bed, they would like to be ravished and satisfied completely.

Don't be ashamed of this, after all, we are biological creatures, and this is very satisfying for us, so, next time you would like to tease a guy in bed, let him be the master, tell him that you are at his disposal and he can do whatever he wants.

  • The fourth way is to make him chase you.


I love my girlfriend a lot, and one of the things I enjoy doing with her is making love, she knows a lot about satisfying me, and most importantly, I feel completely overwhelmed by her charms.

And one of the best things she does is whenever I want to cuddle with her in the kitchen, she would run to the living room, and I mean really run! I would follow her, catch her and start kissing her a little, then, she would run to some other place, and this would just drive me crazy, when I catch her, I can't stop but ravish her and make love to her on the spot!

If you do this, he will go crazy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.