Thursday, April 30, 2015

My favorite list of compliments for women

If you are interested in having success with women, you need to know how to compliment them, in other words, how to be nice and how to make them feel great about you.

This is the reason why I'm going to share with you my favorite list of compliments for women, they are definitely going to make the ladies not only feel comfortable about you, but also feel optimistic and great whenever they are with you, which is going to lead to satisfaction and long-term relationship happiness.

So, without further ado, here is a list of the best compliments for women:

  1. I like your personality a lot.

  2. I appreciate every moment I spend with you.

  3. What a fine spirit you have!

  4. You have very beautiful eyes.

  5. You are so goodhearted, you deserve only the best.

  6. You have a very beautiful skin.

  7. You have very smooth skin.

  8. I like your grace, it reminds me of angels.

  9. I agree with everything you say, you are so wise.

  10. You are full of energy and vitality.

  11. You are an amazing source of inspiration.

  12. Your body is so attractive.

  13. Everything looks so nice on you.

  14. Nice!

  15. Nicely said!

  16. Your body is extremely attractive, have you been working out?

  17. I really enjoy listening to your voice.

  18. You are so smart.

  19. I wish I was in your company all the time.

  20. You have a good taste in music/food/clothes etc.

  21. I feel disarmed by your wit and intelligence.

  22. You have a lovely hair.

  23. I like the way you move/dance.

  24. I like your smile; it reminds me of a fresh summer day.

  25. You are like a flower; sweet-scented and attractive.


These are definitely my favorite compliments to say to women, of course, you can add to this list, you just need to post your favorite compliments in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.