Thursday, April 23, 2015

Simple and amazing compliments for women

I'm not going to make this post very long, I'm only going to share with you some simple yet very amazing compliments for women.

Most guys, whenever they think about seduction and attraction, are immediately going to jump on their feet and start looking for compliments or pick up lines to use on women! Well, this is the wrong thing to do, in fact, using compliments over and over, as your primary weapon of choice whenever you are trying to seduce women is a losing battle!

Compliments are like treats, they should only be used once a woman has said or done something nice to you, for example, she looks amazing, otherwise, don't use them, because the worst thing you can do is give a compliment to a woman for no reason, she will hate it and you as well!

And I'm sure that you don't want this happening to you!

So, use the following amazing compliments for women with caution, they are very powerful:

  1. You have a very nice complexion.

  2. You have a beautiful and silky hair.

  3. You are perfection on Earth.

  4. You are so easy-going and fun.

  5. You have a wonderful spirit!

  6. Your opinions and points of views are always welcome, just keep them coming.

  7. Your opinions and points of views always add a lot to our conversations.

  8. I'm sure that many people like your grace and manners.

  9. You smell so sweet and pleasant.

  10. I love being with you, it makes me feel so comfortable.

  11. You are just gorgeous.

  12. I am completely disarmed by your charm and beauty.

  13. I love hearing your warm and feminine voice.

  14. You are the essence of perfection.

  15. Everything looks so nice on you, no matter what you put on.

  16. I like your curves.

  17. You have a fantastic taste.

  18. You words are full of wisdom and truth.

  19. You are one of the few women I feel comfortable with.

  20. You have charming eyes.

  21. You have a radiant skin.

  22. Your hips are so feminine and attractive.

  23. I appreciate every second I spend with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.