Saturday, April 25, 2015

Beautiful quotes to say to your girlfriend

In this post, I will share with you a collection of beautiful quotes to say to your girlfriend, I'm sure that she will love them tremendously, more importantly, she will have fantastic appreciation for you because she will know that you have been making efforts in order to please her and in order to look very attractive and amazing as well to her.

But first, don't try to manipulate your girlfriend!

This is the thing I keep noticing in guys all the time: they try to manipulate their girlfriends to give them attention, love, or even physical intimacy by trying to use beautiful quotes on them, this is terrible and it is not going to help you a lot because girls are very intelligent, in fact, they are amazingly intelligent when it comes to body language and communication, so, don't try to lie to her, if you like her, use these beautiful quotes with her, otherwise, stay away from them because you may not appreciate the outcome.

So, without further ado, here are some amazing and beautiful quotes to say to your girlfriend, trust me, she will like them a lot:

  • I don't know if I like you or love you, all I know is that I want you to be beside me forever.

  • Your spirit is a master piece of kindness and beauty!

  • From the moment I met you, everything changed in my life for the better.

  • I feel so lucky to have you with me and to appreciate such a beauty as you.

  • Do you know that you are the only person in this world who matters to me more than myself?

  • I always feel lost in your beautiful eyes!

  • I enjoy looking at you, such as beautiful complexion and body.

  • I enjoy listening to your warm and loving voice.

  • I like spending time looking at your eyes, they make me feel relaxed and joyful.

  • I enjoy hearing you say my name.

  • I wish I could just freeze time forever just to keep looking at you.


Please, if you know other beautiful quotes to say to a girlfriend, share them with us in the comment section below, I'll gladly include them to this post shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.