Saturday, April 4, 2015

Top 10 places to meet women

In this post, I'm going to give you the top ten places to meet single women, they are amazing and I used them myself for a long time before finding my current girlfriend.

Without further ado, let's talk about the most abundant places in terms of single women.

  • So, the first great place to meet single women is seminars.


I know that this place is going to look very strange and also not very "known" in terms of meeting single women, but from my experience, this is one of the most fantastic places to meet not only single, but very beautiful and attractive women.

However, don't go to any seminar, for example a retirement planning one and think to yourself that you are going to meet fantastic women, you should only go to those about relationships, about dating and self-development, you are going to find lots of very attractive women who are single and who are also looking.

And trust me, I've had amazing dates and amazing relationships from this place alone, and if you have to take one place from these top places to meet women I'm going to talk about in this post, it must be this one.

And the wonderful thing is that you don't have to attend, you just need to sit in the hotel lobby where the seminar is taking place and have a drink, when the women are going to come out, just start talking with them about what they are doing here and what they have learned so far, don't forget to take phone numbers.

  • The second top place to meet women is the library.


I like women who are educated and who are savvy, I don't want women who are careless about their personal development, that's me, and you can have different points of views as well!

To me, the library is one of the most amazing places for meeting not only beautiful, but also very attractive and single women.

However, do not go to any library, go to a campus library in a university for example, there, you are going to find amazing women who are probably single and who are bored!

Just ask them for the title of a book or for some help and they are surely going to help you.

  • The third place is yoga courses.


You are not only going to meet amazing women there, but you are also going to satisfy your sight from beautiful women’s curves and shapes while also maintaining a fantastic body.

I'm not ashamed to say this, I go to yoga classes almost 2 times a week and some five years ago, I used to be one guy in a twelve women room!

Now, things have changed a little, and you are going to find in yoga courses about one to four guys ratio of women, but the wonderful thing, is that most men attending yoga classes are either gay or already in a relationship! So, yoga courses and classes are also fantastic places to meet beautiful women.

  • The fourth place is cooking classes.


It is amazing the number of women who are attending different courses and classes, especially night ones, and if you decide to take cooking courses and classes as well, at night, you are going to find not only the most attractive women, but professional and also single ones who have nothing to do in the evening, just to attend a cooking class.

I highly recommend that you make a mess, that you ask women around for help and that you have a laugh at yourself, it is amazing how it is going to attract women to you and they are going to feel nice about approaching you and talking to you.

  • The fifth place is the gym.


However, I do not recommend weightlifting or karate classes for example, what I recommend is cross fitting and other sports that are good for losing weight and maintaining the perfect body.

  • The sixth place is night classes.


This is not as cooking courses, this is completely different. In night classes, whether it is accounting, teaching or something else, single women who are looking to advance in their professional life are going to choose different topics and different subjects in order to not only increase the chances of finding a fantastic job, but to also increase the chances of finding the perfect man.

I highly recommend that you only take artistic classes, one about literary criticism or painting for example, they are filled with women who are not really looking for advancing in their professional career, but rather finding a nice guy.

  • The seventh place is a computer store.


I've met my girlfriend in an Apple Store, she was looking for an iPad and I was checking some computers there, I saw her looking at a model and we started talking about it because I had the same one, you can do the same as well, you can start some amazing conversations in computer stores, but my advice is to never be a know-it-all, avoid looking like the expert, have a laugh and share some of your experiences with some software or tricks you may know.

  • The eighth place is a hair salon.


I love to take care of my hair and my skin, especially my nails, and yes, I am a man, there is no harm or shape in doing this, and when you go to such places, you are going to find yourself surrounded by women of all ages, but most importantly, you will find a lot of women who are already in relationships and who have probably neighbors or nieces that they would like to find a good man to!

This man can be you and if you are friendly and start a good conversation with them, you are going to make them feel good about you and they are going to open a floodgate of women for you to meet.

  • The ninth place is a salad bar.


I enjoy meeting healthy and educated women, and a salad bar is by far one of the best places to do so.

  • And the tent place is the street!


I don't want to tell you lies, this is one of my most favorite places to meet single women, however, you have to be very self-confident and you have to be wearing attractive clothes, most importantly, you have to arm yourself with some fantastic conversation starters and pick up lines that will work with women, if you would like help on this subject, I highly recommend that you check out my other posts in this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.