Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cute things to make for your girlfriend

If you would like to look romantic and be fantastic to your girlfriend, you have to make these things for her.

And this is what I'm going to talk to you about, cute things you must make for your girlfriend in order to not only accept you and feel great about you but to also never doubt you again and never have a second thought about your emotions and the way you feel about her.

  • The first cute thing to make for your girlfriend is to send her a sweet text messages from time to time.


I'm sure that you already know about this one, but unfortunately, most guys overdo it!

The real problem with this cute thing is not that guys neglect it, but they overdo it, in fact, they do it too many times!

Which is terrible!

So, here is what you need to do:

When you are feeling the most romantic, send your girlfriend a cute text message in which you tell her how much you miss her and how much you would like to be with her right now.

She will feel amazing, and most importantly, she will understand that you are always thinking about her and that you are making everything in your power to be with her and to be a great boyfriend.

  • The second cute thing to make for your girlfriend is praising her.


And here, I don't mean complimenting her, not in a romantic way, what I'm talking about is pure praise!

For example, my girlfriend is a very generous person, if I ask her for help, she would not leave until she has done everything in her powers to assist me, she is always pushing herself to make things great in our relationship, and that's why whenever I have the opportunity, I praise her about it, I tell her how much I like it and how much it means for our relationship.

What I want to say here is that you should never praise your girlfriend for something romantic, don't tell her for example "you are the most beautiful person in the world" and consider it praise!

It is clear that it is a compliment and it is meant for romancing her, what I'm talking about is praising her, for example, if she knows how to drive, praise her on it, if she knows how to make apple pie, praise her on it, she will feel fantastic.

  • The third cute thing to make for your girlfriend is to tell her secrets about you.


My girlfriend always complains that I'm too secretive, I never involve her in things in my professional and personal life, related to my friends and what is going on in their lives, and although I find it difficult to agree with her, I think she is right, she wants to be involved in everything I do, and your girlfriend is probably wishing for the same as well!

So, when you meet your girlfriend, hold her hands and tell her that you would like to share with her a secret about you, then, tell her about a fear you have, about an event that happened in the past, about something you would like to achieve in the future etc.

However, don't make it dramatic, don't tell her how your puppy drowned when you were young or something like this, instead, try to make things a little interesting, in other words, don't look for sympathy from her, don't tell her things in which she is going to say: "oh! Poor thing!" No!

  • The next cute thing to make for your girlfriend is food!


By food, I don't mean taking her to a fancy restaurant, this is useless, what I mean is preparing something for her with your own hands and invite her to eat it with you.

It can be the worst pasta in the world, however, when she is with you and you are enjoying it and having some laughs about having too much cheese or too little cheese, that's when your girlfriend is going to start loving you more and feeling amazing about you.

Yes, these are some of the best cute things to make for your girlfriend, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below, I will happily include them in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.