Friday, June 5, 2015

Why women love to be tickled?

I'm sure that the title of this post is going to sound very strange and somehow weird to you, but it is the reality, the reality no one dares to talk about, the fact that women are very sensual and love to be tickled.

I'm sure that most websites are going to talk about "serious" subjects like how to attract women and how to approach them in malls and swimming pools, but I'd rather prefer that you understand more than women's psychology and most importantly, women's sensuality.

So, why do women love to be tickled?

It is because they are extremely sensual, women have so much erogenous zones than men, for example, when it comes to men's sexuality, the tip of the penis, the anus and the nipples are the most erogenous zones, however, when it comes to women, almost the entire body is a whole erogenous zone, whenever you touch a woman, she is going to feel good and she is going to like it!

It is this simple, women are much more in touch with their bodies, they are much more in touch with their sensuality, and the idea you need to understand is that they love it!

I'm sure that what I'm saying here is going to sound weird, but if you are with a woman and you are not tickling her from time to time, you are making a huge mistake!

Yes, I repeat myself: if you are not tickling your woman, you are making a huge mistake, and she is certainly thinking that you are not interested in her!

It is because women love to be teased, they love to be played with and "enjoyed".

I was talking to my girlfriend two weeks ago when she told me that she considers me to be the best man in this whole planet!

I'm not bragging I'm only going to tell you what she told me:

The fact that I knew where to touch her, the fact that I took decisions when it was time to and I make perfect love to her when we are together!

You need to be a man with your woman, you need to satisfy her in all areas of her life, when she needs a strong man who makes decision and takes her by the hand, you need to be there, when she needs someone who is going to caress her body and "tickle" her, and make her sensual and orgasm, you need to be that man as well, you need to make your woman yours, and the idea I prefer to talk with my friends all the time is that women love to be ravished, they love to be enjoyed by their men, if you are not already doing this, then let me tell you that you are making a huge mistake.

So, why do women love to be tickled?

Because they are sensual, because they love it and because they want you to know when you are having fun with them and they are laughing that you are making good progress and you are heading forward with the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.