Friday, September 13, 2013

The best books to learn how to talk to women

I didn't learn how to talk to women by myself, I had to meet a lot of people and a lot of women who showed me the best techniques and the best ways to not only talk to women successfully, but to also be the successful man I am today in many areas of my life!

I'm going to share with you some of the best books you can read in order to learn how to talk to women the right way.

Most of these books are extremely affordable and when you read them, you are definitely going to think that they are not meant to seducing women, but I had the same idea when I first heard of them, and when I started applying the advices in them, my life simply changed dramatically, for the better.

The first book to learn how to talk to women is: Nonviolent Communication, A Language of Life.

This book really changed my life, it changes my way of communication and more importantly it changed how I listen to people.

Before reading this book, I simply thought that people were communicating out of lack of information and instincts, but through reading this book, I realized that every person has got to needs and things he needs satisfied, you can truly communicate deeply with people and create lasting relationships with them by knowing what their needs are!

This is not a book about manipulating people, it’s a book about realizing our human potential and realizing that we have needs and without these needs, we cannot be human!

I highly recommend that you read this book at least four times, don't care about talking to women unless you read this book because it will simply change your life for the better.

The second book on how to talk to women is: No More Mr. Nice Guy

I've really enjoyed reading this book, it is not only going to tell you about how to start becoming an attractive man, it’s also going to make you realize how much valuable you are and how women are interested in dating you.

What I feel is that by reading these two books, you are not only going to learn how to talk to women efficiently, you are also going to transform into a very attractive human being, forget about talking to women, these books are going to achieve this results very quickly, what you are going to get out of these books is lots of experiences, especially when it comes to communication.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob, I have never read a book on women and to this day i couldn't believe someone mau learn something about women from reading books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can, thanks a lot for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.