Sunday, August 31, 2014

Afternoon and evening text messages for your girlfriend

I've said this over and over in this website, if you don't vary your text messages with your girlfriend, she is going to become very bored with you and she may even nag you for always using the same word with her!

And we all know that this can be very negative for your relationship and even harmful because whenever boredom installs, negative ideas will install as well!

So, let me present you in this post a nice collection of afternoon and evening text messages to use with your girlfriend, they are fantastic because they will make her think about you and make her miss you a lot.

  • The first text message is the following:


"I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arm again :-("

I really enjoy sending this text message to my girlfriend, especially in the evening when she is not with me, this way, I know that she is always thinking about me and that we are always connected.

This is very important in any relationship, the moment you start neglecting each other and start thinking that everything is okay and you should not make efforts to improve the bound between you two, things will go downhill!

And we don't want this happening, especially if you are just starting a relationship with your girlfriend!

So, use this text message whenever possible, but you need to vary it a little bit, don't use the same words over and over, use the ideas but not the same content.

  • Now, let's talk about the second afternoon or evening text message you can send to your girlfriend:


"Hi sugar! What are you doing?"

Most people are going to think that this SMS is a bit casual and in fact not very "original" and efficient, but the reality is that the idea behind sending this text message isn't to create an immediate feeling of love and pleasure, its main purpose is to make her think about you and never forget that you are always communicating with her and you are always trying to reach her and improve the relationship, which is very important.

So, don't neglect it, and unless you have already tried it and have seen the results, don't say that it doesn't work.

  • The third afternoon or evening message is the following:


"I feel so lonely without you :-( I need to have you in my arms soon"

This is one of my favorites text messages I send all the time to my girlfriend in the evening when she is not with me, and trust me, she calls me almost immediately after reading it, she cannot get enough of the good feelings it creates in her and she always keeps telling me that she misses me and loves me a lot.

I hope that this text message will create the same emotions in your girlfriend as it did in mine.

If you have more text messages, please share them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.