Monday, September 1, 2014

Funny and romantic text messages for your girlfriend

The following funny and romantic text messages are the ones I use with my girlfriend, they are amazing and they will create deep feelings of love and passion with yours as well, plus they will make her think about you for a very long time with a smile on her face.

  • The first funny romantic text message is the following:


"What are you doing? If you are not thinking about me, start now :-)"

Whenever I send my girlfriend this text message, she will always text me back with something funny or she will just call and have some few words with me.

Believe me, your girlfriend is going to enjoy this text message a lot, and most importantly, this is a confident move, in other words, it is not going to make you appear as needy and as seeking her emotions, unlike what other funny and romantic texts will do.

  • Now, let's talk about the next funny romantic SMS:


"Hi! Do I know you? I seem to, but since you didn't call me or text me for a long time, I started forgetting you! :-)"

Although this funny text doesn't look very romantic, it is, and it will create a very nice attraction that's going to make your girlfriend think about you and text you very quickly.

  • Let me tell you now about the third funny romantic text for your girlfriend:


"What perfume did you wear today (last time you met her)? I can't get it off my head, and off my nose as well :-)"

You can use a variant of this funny and romantic message whenever you are communicating with your girlfriend, it is very attractive and it will create a fantastic impression on her, it is both a compliment and a bit of a tease as well.

  • Let's talk now about my favorite romantic text message:


"Were you thinking about me right now? If not, start immediately because I'm thinking about you"

It looks like the first text message I’ve shared with you, but this one is a bit arrogant and also very attractive as well.

These are some of the most funny and romantic text messages I use with my girlfriend often, if you have other ones, please post them in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.