Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cute things to text your girlfriend

In order to use the following cute things while texting your girlfriend, you need to arm yourself with self-confidence, if you feel hesitant and you only would like to communicate with her on something very casual, you are going to fail!

What I mean by this is that whenever you would like to say something cute to your girlfriend, even when texting her, you need to be confident, don't forget that your girlfriend is looking for a confident guy, one who can stand beside her and not feel hesitant even when saying something nice to her.

So, the first cute thing to text your girlfriend is the following:

"I miss you like the deserts miss the rain"

This cute SMS is amazing to send to your girlfriend, I copied it from a famous 90s song, and my girlfriend enjoys it a lot.

The second cute text to send your girlfriend is:

"I can't wait to be with you and look into your eyes"

Girls love sweet and cute words, they love when you are romantic with them, and as explained before, if you are feeling hesitant and not really self-confident about saying these things to her, she is going to feel bored about you and she may even hate reading your texts!

I'm sure that you don't want this happening to you!

So, whenever you are texting or communicating with your girlfriend, try to be a little daring, add words that express your feelings, use your imagination.

The third cute thing to text your girlfriend is:

"You are my sunshine, you are the air I breathe, you are the one I love"

If you have other cute things that you text your girlfriend, why not share them in the comment section below, I will update this post as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.