Friday, October 17, 2014

Good ways to get a girl’s number

When I used to have problems with women and attracting girls in the past, one of my most important obstacles I had was getting girls’ numbers!

I used to say to myself that if I get rid over this problem, I can do anything I want and I can be extremely successful with them.

And this is very true, once you start improving the way you deal with girls when you get their numbers, and having success at this stage, you are going to feel highly confident and you are going to improve your dating game by hundreds of folds.

This is the reason why I'm going to reveal to you in this post some amazing and smooth ways to get a girl’s phone number easily.

  • The first way to get girls’ phone numbers is to go out often.


Most guys who have troubles getting girls’ phone numbers are simply too shy and to fragile and weak to expose themselves to girls and face rejections, and in fact, it is probably the reason why you are reading this post in the first place! Believe me, I have been there and I know what is like to be rejected by girls.

So, my first advice is to go out and expose yourself to rejection, don't feel weak when it comes to what girls are going to tell you or how they are going to respond to you, instead, just go out and meet them, it is the most important way to build a protective layer around your personality from rejection.

However, this doesn't mean that you are going to get a lot of success with girls, you need to also know how to deal with them, and you need very efficient techniques in order to get their phone numbers.

And the most important one is to use my following technique.

So, when you see a girl you like, just smile and immediately go talk to her, say hi and tell her your name, then give her your mobile phone and ask her to write down her number and name as well.

Although this technique is quite basic, it is going to get you lots of success, and the thing you need to understand is that getting girls’ phone numbers is a numbers game.

For example, when I went out, when I used to be single, to meet girls and get their phone numbers, I may get dozens in an evening, and in one particular evening, I may get none!

It all depends on many criteria and the way girls feel and the way you act. At first, you are going to be rusty and feeling a lot of difficulties in order to get numbers and to communicate the riht way with girls, but then, after many tries, you are going to improve and you are going to have lots of successes.

  • The second way to get girls’ phone number is to never wait.


I used to know a guy called Rick, and he taught me most of the knowledge I have about women, and one of the best pieces of advice I received from him was that when you wait, when you see a beautiful girl, you are in lots of troubles!

And indeed, this is by far the best advice when it comes to getting girls’ phone numbers, never wait, always jump, always take the initiative and go talk to her, the worst thing she can do is say no, and you are always going to win, if she doesn't give you her number, at least you have tried and you are building your self-confidence and increasing your success rate.

So, never wait and always go talk to girls.

  • The third way to get a girl’s mobile number is to use pick up lines.


I don't believe that's most pick up lines are good for you, most of them are terrible and are going to create lots of troubles, but the ones I'm going to share with you in this post are amazing and they will work, here are the best pick up lines to get girls’ phone number:

  • Do you have the time. . . . to write my number down?

  • I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?

  • What is your number again? I lost it...


These pick up lines are not meant to get your success all the time, they are meant to increase your self-confidence and get you on your feet in order to go ask her for her phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.