Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sexy things to text your girlfriend

If you would like to make a great impression on your girlfriend and make her like you even more, you need to text her the following sexy things I'm going to share with you in this post.

But whenever we say the word sexy, it means that whatever action you do, it can have different consequences, if you don't know what you are doing, you may be hurting yourself and you may be causing damages to your relationship.

So, what are the best sexy things to text your girlfriend?

I'm going to share with you a list of sexy and sensual things that you can send to your girlfriend while being quite sure that she is not going to feel offended and even best, she is going to like you more.

  • The first thing to send your girlfriend is the following:


"I miss your lips so much"

Although this text doesn't look very sexy, in fact, it is, and it is very caring and let me tell you that if your sexy messages are not caring and loving, they are not going to be very effective with your girlfriend.

  • The next sexy text you can send your girlfriend is the following:


"What are you wearing? And I'm not talking about your jeans or shirt :-)"

I send this text message often to my girlfriend, of course, by changing the words a little bit, and she always answers me with a color, pink, blue, yellow etc.

I think that you know what I mean, my girlfriend is very sensual, and using this sexy text message with her makes her even much more attracted to me.

I highly recommend that you play with your humor and also be a little dirty in your text messages, she will like it a lot.

But of course, you need to first be very sensual with your girlfriend, if you are just starting this relationship, it may not be a wise decision to send her such sexy things!

  • Now, let me show you the third sexy text to send to your girlfriend:


"I can't wait to wrap my arms around you and hold you tightly and breathe the air you breathe"

This is not my text, I copied it from a friend and it works every single time.

These are some fantastic text messages you can send your girlfriend, they are very sexy and will increase her love for you tremendously.

And to tell you the truth, you should not use them often because they are very powerful and if used a lot, they will make her bored of you.

So, better use them only from time to time, this way, you are sure that she will like receiving them from you.

If you have more sexy things you text your girlfriend, please share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.