Friday, October 24, 2014

Very cute things to text your girlfriend

I personally enjoy sending a cute thing to my girlfriend from time to time, and this is what I would like to talk to you about in this post, I would like to help you by giving you a list of very cute things you can text your girlfriend, but the idea you should respect is the following:

Don’t overwhelm her with your text messages and communication all the time, the more you write, the less she is going to appreciate you and appreciate your text!

I know that what I'm saying here is going to surprise many of you, but this is the reality, and from my experience, whenever I send girls many text messages, they kept not answering them and they kept being bored of me, however, when I only send them once or twice, they appreciate my texts even more.

Do the same don't overwhelm her with too many text messages, just one or two are more than enough.

So, what are some very cute things to text your girlfriend?

Here is a list of things you can send to your girlfriend, and they are simply amazing:

  • Tell her that you miss her

  • Tell her that she is always on your mind and you can't concentrate on your work/studies

  • Text her that you can't wait to be with her again

  • Text her that you remembered something nice she did in the past

  • Text her about the first time you've met

  • Text her how much you care for her

  • Text her that you feel lonely without her in your arms

  • Text her that your arms feel empty and she needs to spend more time with you

  • And the cutest thing to text your girlfriend is: "I keep counting the hours, the minutes, and the seconds till I meet you"


And if you have other cute things you text your girlfriend, please share them in the comment section below, I'd be more than glad to add them to this post very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.