Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sweet text quotes

I have to be honest with you, I use the same sweet text quotes when I'm away from my girlfriend, and they are amazing, and this is what I want you to achieve as well, I want you to be missed, to be loved, and most importantly, to have success with your partner.

  • So, let's start with the first sweet text quote to send to your partner:


"I can't wait to be with you again"

Please, don't think that you are going to find in this post some fancy text quotes, you are only going to find "plain/vanilla" quotes that are going to work with you, quotes that are going to give you impressive results, and as I've already explained to you, I've used them myself many times and I know they work amazingly well.

When you are away from your partner, girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband, you can use the following text quote, it will reveal how much you care and how much you miss being with your partner again.

  • The second sweet text quote is the following:


"Please, get away from my thoughts, I can't concentrate at work!"

I've used this one many times with my girlfriend, and she calls me immediately laughing and feeling great about me, and it is the truth, this text quote will tell your partner how much you care about being with him or her, how much you like being with him or her and more importantly, that you miss being around.

And trust me, it is one of the best text quotes you can use and send, it is very light and very easy to remember.

  • Let's now have a look at the third sweet quote you can use:


"I need to be with you or else I feel sad"

In my opinion, simplicity is the best way to someone's heart, and if you are trying to create love feelings, don't try to come up with fancy words and fancy expressions, only use simple vocabulary but with very deep meaning and interpretations.

And this is what this quote achieves, it tells your partner exactly how you feel and how much you care about him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.