Friday, November 14, 2014

Five good conversation starters with your boyfriend

I have a girlfriend and one of the most wonderful things I like about her is that she is always coming up with amazing conversations and discussions, I like her topics and she makes me feel so amazing.

If you spark an interesting and very stimulating conversation with your boyfriend, he will never think of leaving you or look at another girl because you will be stimulating him and arousing his interest, moreover, you will be making him feel great about himself and you as well.

This is the reason why I would like to share with you these amazing five conversation starters you can use with your boyfriend, trust me, they are very simple to remember and most importantly, they are extremely effective.

  1. What makes you smile the most?

  2. Who lie more men or women/guys or girls?

  3. What are you most grateful for in life?

  4. What do you want most in the future?

  5. What is the most defining moment of your life so far?


Although these conversation starters may look very casual and somehow ordinary, they are very effective at maintaining interest and stimulating your boyfriend, most importantly, they are going to make the conversation escalate very rapidly and soon, you will find yourself laughing with him and sharing very important memories, intimate moments and ideas with each other.

These are some of the best conversation starters my girlfriend uses with me, and whenever she ask me something related to the subject, I find myself obliged to answer her and tell her everything about me, and let me share with you a very important secret: people love to talk about themselves, and your boyfriend is no exception to this at all.

When you start asking him such questions and using these conversation starters with him, he will find himself feeling good about you because he is going to talk about himself and share who he is with you, which is very important for building attraction and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.