Saturday, November 15, 2014

Funny texts to send your girlfriend

In this post, I'm going to give you a list of funny texts to use with your girlfriend, if you send them to her, I guarantee you that she is going to crack a smile and even feel great about you.

So, without further ado, let me present to you my favorite funny texts I send my girlfriend, and yes, you can use them with your girlfriend as well all the time, and they are fantastic.

  • The first funny text to send your girlfriend is the following:


If kisses were snowflakes sweetheart, I’ll surely send you a blizzard.

This funny text is both very cute and also very romantic as well, I'm sure that your girlfriend is going to feel great about you when she reads it.

And please, let me tell you one more thing, whenever you are dealing with your girlfriend, don't think that she must be laughing her heart out and rolling on the floor in order to feel satisfied and to call your text "funny", the purpose of these funny text messages is not to make your girlfriend "laugh" so to speak, it is to make her smile and make her think about you for a very long time.

  • The second funny text you can send your girlfriend is the following:


Was your dad a baker? It’s because you've amazing buns, I can’t help myself but admire them.

This text message is simply perfect, it is very funny and also very amusing and full of creativity.

But I need to tell you one more thing about these text messages, don't overuse them, once you have sent her one, try to come up with other very different and completely original ones.

Most guys don't know about these funny text messages, so use them often, but just change their words a little.

Now, let's talk about the third one:

What do you and the weather have in common sweetie? You're both Hot!

I send this one to my girlfriend from time to time, especially when the weather is very hot, she always cracks a smile and call me, which is the reason why you need to be using these funny text messages with your girlfriend all the time.

They are not only going to make her laugh, but they are also going to make her think about you, which is the most important thing when it comes to creating a strong relationship with your girlfriend.

These are by far my favorite funny text messages that I send to my girlfriend, use them and please, remember, change the words a little.

If you have other funny texts you send your girlfriend, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.