Sunday, November 23, 2014

Great conversation starters with girls

If you would like to start a conversation with girls, you need to use the following starters, they are amazing because girls appreciate them a lot, in fact, most girls are never going to suspect that you are using conversation starters with them; they will absolutely not see anything!

This is what makes these conversation starters with girls amazing, they are very effective, easy to remember, and most importantly, girls love them.

  • So, the first conversation starter with a girl is the following:


"Who lie more boys or girls?"

This is the conversation starter I like to use the most with girls, it is very easy to understand, very straightforward, and the wonderful thing is that girls are going to respond to it almost immediately.

It is because all girls know that guys accuse them of being "professional" liars, and great deceivers, so, they would like to prove us wrong, and when you ask them this question, they are going to jump immediately to defend girls and to convince you that it is wrong.

  • The next best conversation starter with girls is:


“Is it more important to feel happy or be loved?"

When I use this conversation starter with girls, they immediately start arguing with me and try to convince me that love is much more important, and sometimes, I find girls who are going to tell me that happiness is more important than finding love!

I don't really care, what I care about is the fact that I started a conversation with them and they now feel great about me and would like to keep talking to me, then, I just get a pen and paper and get their phone numbers quite easily.

And this is the reason why I enjoy using this conversation starter with a girl, it will simply make her attached to me and try to convince me of her opinions.

  • The third one is:


“If you have three years to live, what would you try to accomplish?"

Usually, when I use this conversation starter with girls, I lie about this, I tell them that a friend of mine has been diagnosed with cancer and he is waiting an answer from his doctor, I don't tell them that he has got three years to live, I only make them empathize with him, then, they start asking me about him and soon, we strike a conversation that may last for hours!

Yes, these are some of the greatest conversation starters you can use with girls, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.