Saturday, November 22, 2014

Amazing ways to tease a guy

Would you like to tease a guy? Then, you have to start using the following ways.

In this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing ways to tease a guy, they are very easy to apply and most importantly, they are very "innocent".

The thing you must understand about teasing a guy is that you should always look kind and innocent, don't try to play guys' games, I am a guy and I know that we don't like it a lot, we don't like powerful girls who are pushing and very strong, we are deep down afraid of them!

Instead, you have to use the ways I'm going to share with you in this post, they are quite easy to use and the guy you are going to use it on is going to feel completely charmed by you.

  • The first way to tease a guy is to call him names.


To tell you the truth, I use this way with my girlfriend all the time, whenever I'm with her, and I'm teasing her, I'm going to call her names such as silly, tigress, and the most wonderful one is: "dude", and although this may sound very "stupid" to you, it is fantastic and it is going to get amazing results when teasing, however, I don't advise you to use these names as well, you have to come up with your own, and from my experience and my personality, after all, I am a guy, the best names to tease a guy with are: Tiger, Superman, Batman, hero, handsome, and the most important one is , again, dude.

And yes, when you use these names to tease a guy, he will feel great, but you have to respect one very important rule:

Your body language needs to match your voice!

In other words, when you call your guy "Tiger" don't look very shy and hesitant, look him right in the eyes, smile a little and call him.

  • The second way to tease a guy is to pinch him.


It is very amazing how pinching a guy lightly and gently can arouse him and make him chase you and feel great about you.

And yes, I am a guy, and I enjoy this tremendously, most importantly, if you use the advice I've just given you some few lines ago, to match your body language with your actions, you will become extremely attractive.

  • The third way is to wrestle him.


Whenever you have the occasion, play stupid games with your guy, wrestle him, make stupid bets with him and he will feel amazing about you.

All these techniques are quite easy to implement and most importantly, the guy is going to feel great about you, you are not going to look like every other girl around, you will be very special and also extremely fun to be with, that's why, I highly recommend that you start teasing every guy in your life, starting from your brother to even your friends, after all, all guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.