Friday, November 21, 2014

Quotes to say "I'm sorry" to your girlfriend

In this post, I'm going to share with you some fantastic quotes to say sorry to your girlfriend, and although I'm against using the word sorry a lot with your girlfriend, I have to tell you that if you made a mistake with her, you have to apologize!

Yes, in most of my posts, I ask guys to be powerful, to be dominant, to be manly and most importantly, to never say sorry for nothing!

But this advice can be easily abused, and some guys think that by not saying sorry, ever, to their girlfriends, they are going to look tough and very masculine!

Well, I don't recommend doing this, what I mean by never saying sorry is when you are in doubt of yourself, the "sorry" you say when you feel weak and hesitant, when you are apologetic for everything you do, even when it is standing for yourself and defending yourself!

For example, a friend of mine used to be very weak around his girlfriend, one day, she nearly insulted him in front of her friends for coming late, he kept saying sorry for over five minutes, as he told me, and she kept treating him like a worthless person!

This is the kind of behavior I don't tolerate from guys, he could have looked at her right in the eyes and told her that he was late because… and then tell her one "SORRY" and let her decide, if she was going to act in a rude way with him, he would have walked away on her!

This is the kind of behavior I like from guys, but sometimes, it is very difficult to say sorry to your girlfriend after doing a terrible mistake, that's why I'm going to give you a list of simple yet very effective quotes to apologize to her in a very manly and honest way, the way that girlfriends like.

Here are the best quotes to say sorry to your girlfriend:

  • I know I’m not a perfect boyfriend, I'm sorry!

  • Your heart is broken, it wasn't my intention.

  • I was supposed to make you laugh and happy, instead I made you hurt and cry, I'm sorry!

  • I feel terrible about what I did , believe me, I'm sorry.

  • You’re not the only one that's sad, I feel very sorry for what I have done.

  • I'm so sorry I made my best friend hurt like this.

  • Deep in my heart, I regret everything I did.

  • I am sorry for what has happened and I know it won't happen again.
    I don't like what happened, and I'm sorry.

  • I felt ashamed for what I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.