Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sweet love quotes for your girlfriend

I'm not going to lie to you, these sweet love quotes for your girlfriend you are going to find in this post are simply fantastic, but if you don't know some very important rules to use them properly, you will find yourself in lots of troubles very soon!

So, the first rules to abide by before using these sweet quotes with your girlfriend are:

  • Never use these sweet love quotes with your sweetheart a lot!


I'm sure that this is going to sound terrible and somehow very deceiving, but it is the reality, once you start using these sweet love quotes with your girlfriend all the time, she will become very bored with you, she would even try to manipulate you and test you into becoming much more powerful and stronger with her, which can be very hurtful to you!

So, what to do?

Only use these sweet quotes with her once you have got things in order, in other words, once you are in control of the relationship and you know that she likes you and she may even feel love for you.

  • The second rule to abide by before using these sweet girlfriend quotes is to never rely on them a lot.


If you keep saying to yourself that you have to "seduce" and "attract" her using these quotes, you are in lots of troubles!

Your girlfriend is always trying to make of you a strong and a very decisive person, if you rely on such quotes, she will know that you have simply got them from the internet or copied them from a website or quotes book, but if you tell her one or two sweet and love quotes every now and then, she will never feel bored of them, and she will always appreciate you tremendously.

So, without further ado, here are the best sweet love quotes for your girlfriend:

  • The first one is:


"Since meeting you, my life changed, my heart melted and my eyes stopped seeing other girls!"

Yes, this is simply one of the sweetest and most romantic quotes you can say to your girlfriend, it is not only going to tell her how much you like her and how much you appreciate her, it is also going to reveal to her how you feel about her and how you would like to make her your only reason!

  • The second quote is:


"You light up my world, and make me forget all my fears."

This is a very revealing quote that you can use with your girlfriend; it is very charming and also extremely romantic.

  • The third one is:


"I love you more than love itself, I love you deeper than the sea, I love you more than myself."

This sweet and love quote is just fantastic, but, don't use it a lot, or, you are going to make her bored of your romantic manners.

  • The fourth one is:


"The day you came into my life everything changed; I started loving everything, myself , my life and especially you."

These are some of the best and sweet quote you can use with your girlfriend, if you know other ones; please, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.