Sunday, November 16, 2014

The problem with men who tease

Most men who tease women suffer from this problem, and in my opinion, if they don't find a solution to such a thing; they are in deep troubles!

This post was inspired by a friend of mine who told me that the best thing to do in order to attract women is to start teasing immediately after meeting them!

Yes, I completely agree with this, but my friend was overdoing it, in other words, he would tease his mother, his aunt, his sister, his female coworkers, and even random women in the street etc.!

Trust me, this isn't the way to do it, it is true that teasing women is a fantastic technique to make them feel great about you, but overdoing it may backfire on you.

So, today, I would like to talk to you about the biggest problem with men who tease, it is being the clown!

When you start teasing women over and over, they will began to see you as the clown, a person who is going to make them laugh and entertain them for some few minutes, then, they are going to resume their lives back and get on with what they were doing!

In the past, I used to tease women all the time, in fact, whenever I met a new woman, I would immediately start teasing her and being funny and cocky with her, but the thing I found was that I was never successful with such women, in reality, they all liked me a lot, but as "an entertainer" I was their clown, I was there to entertain them and make them laugh.

If you would like to have success with women, do this: don't tease all of them, and when you are meeting a new one, start very serious, in other words, don't try to make her laugh and don't try to say compliments to her, just focus on being yourself, someone who is nice, someone who is good at storytelling and most importantly, someone who knows how to manage and control himself.

Then, little by little, you can tease her, but please, never tease all women you meet all the time, it is a waste of time, teasing should be considered as the ultimate weapon when it comes to seduction, if used all the time, it will lose its value and strength, so, tease women when you feel that you like them a lot and you would like to have a relationship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.