Sunday, December 28, 2014

Compliments every woman loves to hear – a list

Would you like to create a fantastic attraction with a woman? Would you like to give women compliments to make their heart melt and to make them feel great about you almost instantly?

Well, you need to use the following list of only the best compliments every woman loves to hear, they are fantastic and will create a wonderful feeling in her whenever she hears them.

But before giving you the list, I need to warn you!

If you decide to use these compliments over and over with women, even though they are very powerful and very great when it comes to attraction, women are not going to appreciate them, and you, a lot, and they are going to become "immunized" from such language, so, better use them once in a while and only when the woman is feeling great and happy to be with you.

Again, if you use such compliments with women, they are going to like you a lot, in fact, no woman in this world is going to resist hearing such great words about them, but as suggested before, use them wisely!

So, here are the best compliments every woman loves to hear:

  • You have a great taste in music/food etc..

  • Everything about you is interesting.

  • You are full of happy energy.

  • You are like a wild flower; rare and beautiful.

  • You have very smooth skin, it is enchanting.

  • I like spending time with you, I feel so wonderful.

  • I enjoy listening to your voice, it is very calming.

  • Your hair smells sweet, what is your secret?

  • What a fine complexion you have!

  • You have a very attractive skin.

  • Your smell is delightful.

  • I wish I could spend more time with you.

  • I'm sure that you have heard this a lot, but you are very beautiful.

  • You are so caring, I like it.

  • Everything looks so good on you.

  • From head to toes, all I can see is perfection.

  • You are full of grace and peace.

  • You are a fantastic person, you deserve only the best.

  • I enjoy listening to you.

  • I always feel completely lost in your beautiful eyes!

  • Has anyone told you that you have beautiful ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.