Monday, December 29, 2014

Spanish compliments for women

If you start using these Spanish compliments for women all the time, I guarantee you that you are going to double your success rate with the ladies, in fact, if you know a girl who understands just a little Spanish, she is going to be moved and immensely attracted by the following compliments.

They are very easy to remember and most importantly, they are extremely unique and I'm sure that you will like them as well.

Even better, because the Spanish language is romantic by its nature, and accent as well, even if you use these compliments with women who don't understand it, they will feel moved and charm by them.

  • The first Spanish compliment for women is:


"¡Me pierdo en tus ojos!"

The meaning is quite simple, it means in English "I got lost in your eyes".

I once dated an American girl, she didn't understand Spanish a lot, when I send her this compliment in a text message, she started looking for a translation and after some few minutes, she called me and told me that this was the most loving thing she has ever received from a guy.

Women are very emotional and are going to like these Spanish compliments a lot.

  • The second one is:


"¿Qué hace una estrella volando tan bajo?"

This one is simply fantastic, and it means the following in English:

"What is a star like you doing here?"

  • The third compliment is:


"eres muy hermosa"

This Spanish compliment is probably the most popular, and it means: "you are so beautiful"

  • The fourth one is:


"simplemente magnífica"

And in English, it means, as you may already have guessed: "you are gorgeous"

these Spanish compliments for women are very easy to use and most importantly, they will not backfire on you because they tell the ladies exactly what you have in mind, which is something nice and very pleasing as well.

  • Now, let me share with you the fifth one:


"Usted me completas."

This one means: you complete me.

  • The sixth Spanish compliment girls is:


"Me gusta como te mueves."

In English, it means: I like the way you move.

  • The seventh one is:


"Me gustas tu"

In English, it means: I like you.

These are my favorite Spanish compliments to use with women, I'm sure there are some mistakes in them because I'm not a native Spanish speaker, however, I've sent them many times to women and they always get a nice reaction and feeling from them.

If you have other Spanish compliments, please share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.