Thursday, December 25, 2014

Cute things to say to your girlfriend - a list

I made many mistakes in my life with my ex-girlfriends, the worst was not telling them how much I appreciated them and how much they were very important to me!

I don't want you to fall into this problem like I did, that's why I'm going to share with you a huge list of the cutest things to say to your girlfriend, they are not very difficult to remember, however they are going to make her not only realize how much she loves you, but also make her feel happy to be your girlfriend and completely satisfied with you.

But before sharing these cute things to say to your girlfriend, I need to give you a warning!

Yes, a warning!

Before going on saying these things, you have to have the right attitude with your girlfriend, in other words, if you start only relying on these things to communicate with her, she is going to become very bored of you and she may even start avoiding you!

I've had this happen to me many times, I started only focusing on saying cute things to my ex-girlfriends and soon, they were trying to avoid me just because they knew I was faking things and I wasn't true to them!

Try to only use these cute things with her when you are confident she will not reject them, in other words, when she is in love with you and she likes spending time with you.

The second rule you have to abide by is to never use these statements as a way to manipulate her.

For example, if you want to have some intimate moments with your girlfriend, don't try to manipulate her by using such lines with her, trust me, most girls know our tactics, they know what we are up to, and most importantly, they understand that we are going to copy lines from in the internet just to seduce them!

So, say these cute things to your girlfriend all the time, while focusing on being genuine and authentic with her, she can't stop herself from loving you and feeling great about you.

So, without further ado, here is a list of the cutest things to say to your girlfriend:

  1. I feel so happy when I'm with you.

  2. Everything about your personality is just gorgeous.

  3. I wish I was in your arms all the time.

  4. Your hands are gorgeous!

  5. Your name is just gorgeous.

  6. Before I found you, I never knew that you can look at someone and smile for absolutely no reason.

  7. I love spending time with you.

  8. You make me feel so good, that’s why you’ll always come first.

  9. I like spending time looking at your eyes, they make me feel alive and happy.

  10. It is funny how I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you.

  11. A person like you only deserves the best in this world; you are so pure and perfect.

  12. … and that's why whenever I'm with you, I always face my fears.

  13. I wish I can make time stop, just for one second, freeze it and make all my life revolves around it, that's what I feel whenever I'm with you.

  14. A smile like yours only deserves the best and most honest compliments.

  15. Your hair is amazing!

  16. Beautiful bracelet, I think I'm going to recommend it to my sister, where did you buy it?

  17. I enjoy looking at you.

  18. I enjoy listening to your voice.

  19. I like your eyes.

  20. I am feeling disarmed by your creativity.

  21. You definitely know a lot about this subject.

  22. I always find myself listening to (a song) because it reminds me of you.

  23. Don't worry, you'll always do great!

  24. That shirt will certainly look nice on you.

  25. You have good acting skills; you should definitely be an actress.

  26. I appreciate your opinions, they are full of wisdom.

  27. Everything looks so nice on you, how's that?

  28. I like your smile.

  29. You have very nice hair.

  30. Your skin looks beautiful, what is your secret?

  31. I really enjoy listening to you speak, but most of all, I enjoy looking at you smile.

  32. You make me forget all my fears.

  33. I love your style!

  34. Beautiful! As usual!

  35. Even my dog likes you, what is your secret?

  36. From head to toe, not one single defect, you are perfection on Earth.

  37. Oh! You know how to…., that's amazing!

  38. I love you more than love , I love you deeper than the sea, I love you more than myself my sweetheart.

  39. Your laugh is so innocent and beautiful.

  40. I like you the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.