Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cute girlfriend quotes

These cute girlfriend quotes I'm going to share with you in this post are simple, very effective, and most importantly, they will reveal to your girlfriend how cute and attractive she is.

I have one restriction to give you, it is to always avoid using them over and over with her, it is because girls are very susceptible to boredom, and when you start using the same language with them, they will deep down think that you are not the author of such quotes and you are probably getting them from somewhere else, probably a website on the internet!

This thing has happened to me over and over with previous ex-girlfriends, and it would always create a horrible atmosphere with her and make her doubt me all the time!

So, avoid using these cute girlfriend quotes over and over, otherwise, she will not like it!

Yes, I know that what I'm saying here may sound counterintuitive, but it is the reality, your girlfriend is going to hate you when you tell her that she is beautiful, every day, however, when you reveal to her that she is cute only once in a while, let's say once every week, she is going to feel amazing about you and she cannot wait for the time to hold you in her arms and be with you.

  • So, the first cute girlfriend quote is:


"Whenever I'm with you, I feel lost in your cute eyes"

So simple, yet so attractive! This is the kind of quotes that will never make your girlfriend think that you are getting these quotes from the internet, however, don't think that because they are simple, they are not very effective!

They will make your girlfriend think about you over and over and the best thing is that she is truly going to see that you are satisfied with her and that you feel great about her.

  • The second "cute girlfriend" quote is:


"My heart keeps telling me that you are the cutest girlfriend in the world, but my mind says that you are the most intelligent and the nicest, what should I believe?"

Again, it is a very simple quote you can say to your use girlfriend; it will reveal how cute she is and how beautiful you think she is without ever harming you and making you look like a dork.

  • The third one is:


"I can't seem to remember a girl who was cuter than you"

Again, a very simple quote that's going to make your girlfriend think of herself as being special and very attractive as well.

Please, if you know other "cute girlfriend" quotes, please post them in the comment section below, I will add them to this post as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.