Monday, December 29, 2014

Women want men that other women want?

I've always had this thought in my mind: women want men that other women want!

And to back this up, I have so many stories and so many incidents.

For example, I once was trying to get a date with a gorgeous girl from the office next to our building, she was single, she wasn't seeing anyone, but she kept refusing and rejecting me!

After some few weeks, I lost all hope and started approaching other women, next, I started going out with, very beautiful woman just to realize that the other woman, the one who has rejected me at first was always looking and smiling at me in a very strange and desiring way!

One day, I heard my phone ringing, I answered and it was her, she was calling to excuse herself and to tell me that she was very busy and having some issues with work, that's why she rejected me, and if I was still interested, she could go out with me!

I didn't know what to think to myself, and I ignored this just to realize some few days before that because I was dating a beautiful woman, I started being noticed by other women so easily and women at work started approaching me and being so kind and nice to me, they were nice in the past, but not this way, I couldn't understand, until a friend of mine, a guy called Rick, told me that women want men that other women want!

Women want men that other women desire and "tried"!

You need to understand that for a woman, to invest her energies in dating a man who is not "approved" of by other women is a risky business, she has to take all the risks and do the work for herself to see whether he is good or not!

However, a man who is already in the company of another woman and who is very satisfied with him, is a catch, someone who is truly desirable, otherwise, the other woman would not have stayed with him!

This is the reason behind this idea, women love guys who are in demand, guys who are attractive and already tested.

After all, women do not want to attract to their lives a man who is not desirable by other women; they would like their men to be attractive and the envy of the other women around them.

So, next time you are asking yourself why women want men who are already with other women? You need to think that women don't want to waste energy and time with men they are not sure about, that's why they prefer to "steal" other women's men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.