Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top 20 compliments for women

If you would like to have a fantastic success with women, you need to always arm yourself with the best techniques and the best mindsets in order to not only seduce them, but make them feel great about you.

And one of the best techniques is using compliments.

If you would like to use compliments with women, you need to be certain of what you are going to say because, as you may have already noticed, sometimes, when you say the wrong things, women are going to feel bad about you, in fact, using the wrong compliments may even backfire on you!

So, stay away from compliments you don't know or are not sure about, and only use easy and effective compliments that women are going to appreciate.

In this post, I will share with you a list of the best compliments for women, these are the ones that have been chosen by women themselves and the ones they have proved and said they were fantastic and very attractive.

And if you have other amazing compliments for women, please share them in the comment section below, I will be more than glad to add them to this post quickly.

  1. you always make me feel great when I'm with you

  2. you are very intelligent

  3. You deserve a compliment! But I'm going to leave it for later on.

  4. I hate to give you a compliment, but this time, I must tell you: your body is a work of art, it is a masterpiece!

  5. I always enjoy listening to you and I’m enchanted by your ideas and manners.

  6. You have a very beautiful skin.

  7. Your hair is gorgeous.

  8. A person like you only deserves the best.

  9. I feel so wonderful when I'm with you.

  10. What a fine spirit you have, full of generosity and kindness!

  11. Your opinions and points of views are extremely intelligent.

  12. You are a wonderful source of peace and kindness.

  13. You smell very nice, what is your secret?

  14. I like spending time with you; it is because you always know what to say.

  15. You are like a spring flower; sweet-scented and full of life and joy.

  16. I am feeling utterly disarmed by your charm and intelligence.

  17. I enjoy hearing your voice.

  18. You are a goodhearted woman, I'm so lucky to know you.

  19. Your smile is enchanting.

  20. Everything looks so nice on you.

  21. I like your smile, it reminds me of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.