Monday, December 22, 2014

My favorite flirty text conversation starters

These flirty text conversation starters are the ones I use myself with girls, they are very easy to remember and are also impressive when it comes to the results they are going to give you.

However, before telling you what they are, I need to warn you and tell you that if you are not ready, they are going to backfire on you.

Don't use them and then tell me that they didn't work for you!

I'm warning you now, you need to have a strong self-confidence, you need to already establish a nice communication with the girl you are targeting and most importantly, you have to be fun!

Otherwise, you will find yourself in deep troubles with her very quickly, nevertheless, these flirty text conversation starters I'm going to share with you are going to make you look amazing, with just very small efforts.

So, without further ado, here are my favorite flirty texting conversation starters:

"wussup girl!"

This one is amazing, it will make the girl feel very casual about you, they sense that you are fun, very outgoing and confident.

Most of the time, I get girls to talk to me in a rap song way, which is amazing because flirting is about fun and about having a great time.

The second flirty text conversation starter is:

"I've heard some nasty stuff about you!"

Girls cherish their reputation tremendously, and when you send a girl such a flirty text, she will try to understand what you are talking about!

Don't reveal to her what you have in mind and even worse, don't tell her that you are just flirting/joking/kidding, instead, have fun with her, tease her a little and tell her that it is very dangerous and it has changed the way you saw her forever!

Have fun with her, that's the best thing to do.

"Are you?"

All these flirty text conversation starters I shared with you in this post are going to look weird, but once you start using them, you will get fantastic results, just dare to use them.

This one is no exception, it is very easy to remember and extremely effective, it will start the conversation in a flirty way almost immediately.

"All girls do it!”

I've learned this flirty text starter from a friend of mine, he used to stop girls in the street and tell them this conversation starter and they would laugh and ask him about what he meant!

It is fantastic and girls will want to "convince you it’s not true" all the time.

If you have other flirty text conversation starters, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.