Monday, January 12, 2015

A list of the best compliments for women

If you would like to have a fantastic success with women, you need to use only the best compliments with them, and this is what I'm going to share with you today, a list of only the finest and most attractive compliments for women that are certainly going to make you look very attractive and unique as well.

So, without further ado, let me present you a list of the best compliments for women:

  1. You have beautifully eyes, I can spend the eternity looking at them.

  2. I wish I was with you all the time.

  3. I enjoy hearing your voice, it makes me feel so comfortable and at peace.

  4. Everything certainly looks very nice on you.

  5. I hate to give compliments, but this time, I must tell you: your body is a work of art, it is a masterpiece!

  6. I like your grace, so unique and enchanting.

  7. Your eyes are works of art.

  8. I appreciate your opinions and points of views all the time.

  9. You complete me so wonderfully.

  10. I enjoy looking at your body, it is gorgeous.

  11. I love to spend time looking at you.

  12. I enjoy listening to your voice, I feel enchanted.

  13. Your hair smells so fresh.

  14. Your opinions and points of views are very intelligent, all the time.

  15. I like the way you smile.

  16. A person like you only deserves the best, that's why I'm going to wait for the perfect compliment for you.

  17. You are perfection.

  18. What a fine body!

  19. You are like a mountain flower; beautiful and different.

  20. I am feeling disarmed by your intelligence, what is your secret?

  21. I like your gorgeous lips, I want to taste the.

  22. You have a very radiant skin, what is your secret?

  23. you always make me feel great when I'm with you, which I like a lot.

  24. Your hair is simply stunning.

  25. A smile like yours only deserves the best compliments.

  26. You deserve a compliment! But I'm going to leave it for later on.

  27. You have a good taste in food.

  28. I appreciate every second I spend with you.

  29. You are full of joy and happiness, I like it.

  30. I like your eyes, when I look at them, I feel in heaven.

  31. You have a very beautiful skin, what is your secret?

  32. Your body is so attractive, I can't help myself but look at it.

  33. I like spending time in your company.

  34. You are a delight to look at.

  35. You smell so sweet.

  36. I really enjoy listening to you speak, but most of all, I enjoy looking at you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.