Monday, January 12, 2015

Great compliments for women

In case you are wondering what are the greatest compliments to say to women, then, let me enlighten you today by giving you in this post a fantastic list of not only the greatest compliments, but also the ones which are going to make you look not only very attractive, but also extremely charming and nice to women.

The wonderful thing about these fantastic compliments I'm going to share with you in this post is that they will rarely backfire on you, in other words, women are never going to get upset when you say them, they will simply blush and feel great about you.

However, before using these fantastic compliments with women, you need to understand the following rules:

Never use them all the time with the ladies, you are going to look and indeed become very boring and they will not appreciate them and you a lot, especially if they start hearing them over and over every single day.

The second rule is to keep your compliments rare.

When I give a compliment to a woman, she feels excited, amazed, and most importantly, surprised!

So, don't use them all the time, once in a while is more than enough, that's how women are going to appreciate you even more.

And the third most important tool is to always have fantastic body language when saying your compliments; you must understand that 93% of our communication is through our body language and gestures, if you neglect this very important component of human communication, you are going to find yourself blabbing about something women don't want to hear from you!

So, have a fantastic body language, create confidence and trust around you, and when you deliver these compliments, women are going to feel beautiful and amazing in your company.

Here are the greatest compliments to use with women:

  1. I wish I had one tenth of your charm.

  2. You are full of joy and happiness, I like it.

  3. You have a lovely and very beautiful hair.

  4. You have cute and lovely ears.

  5. When you said…. the other day, it made me feel amazing!

  6. I am feeling completely disarmed by your charm and internal beauty.

  7. I appreciate your kindness and wisdom.

  8. You have very natural and healthy skin, I'm sure you have the secrets.

  9. I like the way you say….

  10. I feel a surge of self-confidence when I'm with you.

  11. You are probably the best person who can understand this.

  12. I like your charm and happy spirit.

  13. I enjoy listening to your warm voice.

  14. You have a good in music/books etc.

  15. You have very beautiful eyes.

  16. I like your smile.

  17. I like the way you speak.

  18. Your hair smells so sweet and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.