Thursday, January 22, 2015

A woman always chooses a manly man!

I was reading a fantastic article in newspaper some weeks ago, when I stumbled upon a very interesting passage, in it, the author was talking about the fact that women in our society have started to go back to their natural ways of selection!

Women nowadays are selecting powerful and stronger men, like they used to do thousands of years ago!

So, today I'm going to talk to you about a very important fact and idea when it comes to seducing and being successful with women, it is the fact that if you are not a manly man, you are going to have so much troubles with women!

When it comes to women, you need to become a manly man, you need to become a leader of men and a man who takes decisions and who takes control of his life and that of the people who are dependent on him.

The idea I always teach my customers and my friends is that if you cannot lead a group of men and if you cannot provide comfort and reassurance for others around you, then you are never going to be successful with women.

I'm sure that this idea is going to upset so many of you, but it is the reality, and once you start understanding it and applying it with women, you are going to start having a fantastic success.

What do I mean by a leader of men?

It is someone who is going to be decisive most of the time, someone who is going to take risks and someone who can protect his tribe.

Although we have evolved and we are now living in cities which are protected by laws and customs, deep down, we are still the old human beings we were, we didn't evolve physically nor emotionally, we are still dependent on our instincts to survive and this is the same with women, they are still judging the world and their future partners and future parents of their children with their old instincts, if you are not powerful and strong, if you cannot protect your children and even kill for them, then you are not going to be 100% attractive to women.

A friend of mine once told me that a woman must feel your aggressiveness, she must understand that you can be ready to kill for her and that you will not hesitate to slice throats in order to protect your children and your woman!

I know that this idea is going to sound very extreme, but many women have confirmed this to me, and I still remember that one day I was with an ex-girlfriend of mine in a club, when a guy started harassing her, I spoke to him and told him to leave her, he tried to hit me with a bottle only to find himself on the ground receiving my punches on the face!

That night, my ex-girlfriend was so aroused and excited that she couldn't sleep! She pushed me to make love to her over and over!

Yes, it is true, women choose manly men, become one.

This is the reality I always talk about with my customers, the fact that they should evolve, the fact that they must get in touch with their old self, their strong and powerful self, otherwise, they will become dependent on other people and women are never going to be satisfied with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.