Friday, January 23, 2015

Funny ex-girlfriend quotes

If you are interested in some amazing and very funny ex-girlfriend quotes, let me share with you some of the best ones I'm sure you will really appreciate and like.

When you are dealing with an ex-girlfriend, the first thing you must understand is that if you are very serious about her and always thinking about her in a painful and traumatic way, she will never be easy on you, you will always suffer, you will always make yourself in pain, and even worse, you will never forget her!

So, to make things easy on you, let me share with you these funny ex-girlfriend quotes, I'm sure you will like them tremendously.

  • The first funny ex-girlfriend quote is:


"My ex-girlfriend had a really weird fetish. She used to like to dress up as herself and then act like a f*ckin' bitch all the time."

When I read this funny quote some two years ago, I didn't stop laughing for ten minutes, I couldn't believe that someone understood what I was going through and expressed it in this wonderfully funny way.

You must understand that whenever you are with a new girlfriend, you will find that she is perfect, you will think that she may be the best for you, but you have to always keep your eyes open all the time, you have to always be careful about what you are finding about her, don't try to neglect any warning signs, the more you find about her, the more you will understand her and the more you will stay away from troubles caused by her.

  • The second funny ex-girlfriend quote is:


“My ex-girlfriend was exquisite, and my current one is quisite.”

Nearly all girlfriends are the same, whether they are exes or new, the best thing to do is to be yourself, live for your own sake, don't try to make other people happy about you, instead live your life for yourself, and the best advice I can give you is to move on whenever things get messy!

I've received so many bad comments from different readers for saying such a thing, and girls are always trying to blame me on this website by saying that I shouldn't be mean to them!

The truth is that most girls are going to be mean to nice and very gentle guys, they are going to hurt them, and unless they find help in this and other websites, they are completely helpless!

So, my advice for you is to move on whenever things get messy, to get rid of her whenever you feel that something is wrong with her and you are not completely satisfied with what she is adding to your life before she gets rid of you!

  • And the third funny ex-girlfriend quote is:


“Amongst all the beautiful women in this world… There's always an idiot ex-boyfriend, who still expects her love again”

Don't be that guy who is still attached to an ex-girlfriend who is certain that she doesn't care about him anymore and she has already forgotten about what happened between them! Don't, in fact, such a boyfriend may even expect her to love him again!

Don’t do it, if it’s is over, it is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.