Monday, January 26, 2015

Beautiful compliments for women – a list

If you are searching for beautiful compliments for women, then, let me share with you this fantastic list.

Even though I think that using beautiful compliments to attract and make women like you is a very obvious tactic, I find it amazing because it will work if you know what you are doing.

Many people would certainly advise you to stay away from obvious compliments because they are too apparent and they will make women feel uncomfortable around you!

Well, I don't agree with this, and I think that if you use the following beautiful compliments you are going to find out in this post, you are not only going to achieve great success with the ladies, but you will also have no troubles at all seducing them and looking very attractive and interesting!

It is because the usual blunt compliments you can find all over the internet are very easy to spot, they are also obviously not yours!

For example, when you tell a woman this: "You are very beautiful, your charm is beyond compare etc.", it is obvious that it is not yours, you have picked it up from a website or from a movie, and it is also probably one of the most overused compliments in the world, this is the reason why you have to only use classy and very beautiful compliments with women, they are very difficult to spot and soon, after creating a bond with her and being truthful to her, she is going to feel great about you.

So, without further ado, here are the most beautiful compliments for women:

  • You have good taste in music.

  • Your ideas are amazing!

  • Way to go!

  • I'm sure that my dog will like you.

  • Beautiful smile, it leaves me always speechless.

  • What is the meaning of your name? It sounds so beautiful.

  • Your legs are gorgeous!

  • A physique like yours only deserves the best jewelry in the world.

  • Everything look so nice on you.

  • I feel so lost in your eyes!

  • I feel wonderful when I'm with you.


In case you have other beautiful compliments you like to give women, please share them in the comment section below, I'd be very happy to include them to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.