Monday, January 26, 2015

Good night quotes for your girlfriend

The following good night quotes for your girlfriend are fantastic, they will make her feel great about you and most importantly, she is going to feel comfortable being with you because you are always thinking about her, and because you always go the extra mile to make her happy and satisfied with the relationship.

However, there are some very important rules to respect at all costs before using these good night quotes with your girlfriend, here they are:

  • The first one is to respect the "1" text rule!


By this, I mean that if you would like to send these good night quotes to your girlfriend as a text message, you have to respect the one text rule, in other words, don't send more than one text message to her.

This may be a little strange to explain, but your girlfriend is going to become very bored once you start sending her one text after the other, especially if she wants to sleep and the phone keeps receiving text messages!

It is very annoying and she will not like it a lot.

Even worse, it is not romantic!

  • The second rule is to try to say these quotes to her.


I'm a little against using text messages with good night quotes, I prefer to call my girlfriend, this way, I'm going to check out if she is doing fine, and this makes girls go crazy!

It is because you are doing your job as the protector, the leader, the dominant part of the relationship, your girlfriend is wired to like you this way, in fact, when you called her and ask whether she is feeling good, whether she is comfortable or not, and you keep reassuring her with your voice, she will feel amazing about you.

Before hanging out on her, choose one of these good night quotes and say it to your girlfriend.

Now, let me share with you some of the best good night quotes to use with your girlfriend:

  • Sweet dreams baby.

  • Keep smiling and enjoy a healthy and deep sleep.

  • .....don’t sleep yet! Sweet dreams baby.

  • Let the stars convey my best wishes of a calm and serene night to you.

  • Have amazing and Lovable dreams my sweetheart.

  • As you fall asleep, remember what a great person you are. And don't forget that I admire you and care for you with all my heart. Sweet dreams!

  • Let the light of the beautiful moon guide your dreams. Sweet dreams my sweetheart.

  • I would travel the seven seas just to be with you. I miss you so much. Sweet dreams.

  • I want to send you a good night hug to wish you a peaceful and healthy sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.