Monday, January 19, 2015

How to tease women – four examples

In this post, I'm going to share with you four examples of how to tease women, although they may sound very "ridiculous" to you, I urge you to use them and implement them in your game, because they are very critical and highly important in order to create the ultimate attraction with women.

Most guys are going to deny the fact that teasing is probably one of the most powerful tools to attract women, however, they lack concrete examples, simply put, they lack concrete ideas on how to tease women!

And this is what I'm going to help you with in this post.

  • The first example of how to tease women is playing childish games!


With my girlfriend, I always play childish games, in fact, when I say games, I'm not giving them enough credit, in fact, I should say games which are highly sexual!

For example, let's say that I'm sitting next to my girlfriend on the sofa, and she starts talking about something, I listen to her for a while, then we argue on something, I challenge her to a thumb war session!

I raise my thumb in front of her and I tell her that there is only one way to settle this between us, then, we start playing, when I see that she is winning, I slap her gently on the face and I run away to the kitchen!

She runs back chasing me to take revenge, and we all end up having amazing fun and feeling so happy.

I like a quote by an anonymous person, it says "couples who play together stay together" and I completely agree with this, and it doesn't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend, you can play games such as red hands or hide and seek with any woman you meet, you just need the confidence to initiate it, and the wonderful thing is that once a woman finds out that you are "cool" and not caring about how other people react to you, she will like you immediately!

Here is a list of games you should think of whenever you are teasing women: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_children%27s_games

  • The second example of how to tease women is telling them dirty jokes.


I find it very difficult to believe that most guys will never tell their girlfriends or women they are with dirty jokes!

In fact, according to many of my friends, women are much dirtier than men, I can attest to this myself because I've been with so many and once you start telling them dirty jokes, funny ones of course, they will start laughing and telling you other ones as well.

This is a fantastic communication technique in order to tease women, but if you don't have the right self-confidence, women are not going to appreciate it a lot!

So, use it only when you are feeling confident.

  • The third example of teasing women is using your body language wisely.


The best tools for teasing women are your eyes and hands.

For example, when you are with a woman, look her right in the eyes, smile at her, and then keep looking, it is a universal body language of teasing!

You can do this in India, the United States, South Africa, etc. and it will always work, every single time!

The second tool is your hands.

Whenever I'm with women, and I would like to tease them, I'm going to use my hands a lot, for example, I will touch her on her nose and tell her that it is dirty or something stupid, I will hold her hands and then play with her fingers, sometimes, I will make women give the finger to themselves!

I know that this is very childish and somehow very immature, but women love it, and most importantly, once you learn how to tease them correctly, they will become highly sexual when it comes to you.

And I'm sure that you have already noticed that the most sexually successful guys are also the most daring ones, the ones that are not caring about what other people think of them, the ones who don't look for excuses, the ones who just do it.

  • The fourth example is letting her miss you.


Of course, all the tools and examples of how to tease women you can find and use are amazing, but the truth is that if you overdo them, women are not going to like you a lot.

You have to learn to say Bye from time to time, you have to let her miss you, you have to leave her be in order to start feeling the need to be with you.

And as my girlfriend always says me, girls find they love you only when they miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.