Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Funny quotes for your girlfriend

I'm sure that you would like to make your girlfriend very satisfied with you, right? That's why you need to always use funny quotes with her, but with some limitations!

This is what I'm going to talk to you about in this post.

First, I'm going to reveal to you what are the things you need to consider whenever you are using funny quotes with your girlfriend, the second thing is the way you should use them!

Then, I'm going to give you a nice list of the funniest quotes to use with your girlfriend.

  • First, let me tell you about things to consider when you are using these funny quotes with your girlfriend.


First of all, never try to be the clown!

Believe me when I tell you that most guys who are funny with women are losers!

In other words, they are never going to get her to feel attraction for them, she is never to have physical intimacy with them, and worse, she will always consider them to be clowns! In fact, not just clowns, but friendly clowns!

Yes, they will be stuck in the friend zone forever, which is extremely terrible and embarrassing, their sole role is to entertain her and make her laugh, and when it comes to attraction and intimacy, she will go find a serious guy who makes her laugh from time to time while still having integrity and self-respect.

These are the most important elements when using these funny quotes with your girlfriend, always have integrity and self-respect, never try to make yourself someone you are not, never try to use jokes and silly quotes just to make her have a laugh at you and think that you are funny!

In fact, you should use these funny quotes with her to tease her, to make "fun" of her, not in a rude way but in a gentle and loving way, in other words, she must laugh but she must also understand that you are always ready to back down, and deep down, you are a confident and strong person.

  • Now, let me tell you about the ways to use these funny quotes with your girlfriend:


You have two options: either tell them to her face to face or send them via a text message.

Never use Facebook or other social media, most often, your girlfriend is not in the mood to read funny quotes in social media, she is in the mood to like her friends status and comment on funny cat pictures and she's not in the mood to read something related to her boyfriend.

Now, here are the funniest quotes for your girlfriend:

  • I'm sure you are the most important cause of global warming because you are so hot!

  • Whenever I'm with you, I feel like the luckiest person alive.

  • I am of few words. You are gorgeous.

  • You're so sweet you are going to give me a toothache.

  • I'm sure I dropped something when I was with me last time, let me think about it…, yes…MY JAW!

  • I didn't know Angels could walk and live among us, now I know.

  • I should probably charge you rent; you are always on my mind!

  • The day you came into my life, I instantly became a better person.

  • You’re so beautiful you make all the girls look terrible.

  • If you could hear my heart, you will find it beating with your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.