Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The best ways to tease a man

Let me share with you in this post the best ways to tease a man, they are very effective because, I am a man!

In other words, I know what works and I know what doesn't, and the ways I'm going to share with you in this post are fantastic, they will work all the time and they are going to achieve fantastic results as well.

But first of all, you must understand that the best way to tease a man is not what you may be thinking right now!

Most women are going to think of jokes or some silly pick up lines to tease a man, but these are very daunting and somehow ridiculous if you are dealing with a very sophisticated guy, instead, the ways I'm going to share with you in this post are not only very fantastic to tease your man, but are also very safe because most guys are never going to feel hurt or scared when you use them.

  • The first way to tease a man is to smile at him!


Don't think that this technique is ridiculous, it is very easy to use and most guys are going to fall for it almost immediately!

Here is what you should do:

When you are with a man you would like to tease, look him right into the eyes, keep your eye contact, and then smile and look down!

This is a body language technique all guys are wired to respond to, when they see you doing it with them; they start immediately switching their ideas and communication into a playful and teasing mode.

Again, I am a guy, and I know what the best ways to tease a man are, trust me, this technique is probably worth all the other techniques combine!

My girlfriend uses it all the time with me and it never stops to amaze me and it makes me feel amazing all the time.

So, look right into his eyes, smile at him, and look down, it is this easy.

  • The second way to tease a man is to challenge him.


We are very powerful creatures, we like strength, and we hate feeling weak, however, when we are challenged in a playful way, we get sexual!

It is very strange, but this is the reality, if you would like to tease a man, you have to get things sexual with him as quickly as possible.

And one of the best ways to do so is to challenge him.

For example, when he is minding his own business, smack his butt and run away!

When my girlfriend does this, I can't focus on anything I'm doing; I just keep chasing her and being up to this challenge!

Of course, there are so many other techniques and ideas you can use, but this one is probably the best.

And of course, you should use this teasing technique only with a man you are already in a relationship with or at least a man you are dating!

  • The third way to tease a man is to say no.


I'm sure that most women are going to agree with this idea, one of the best ways they tease men is by saying no when in fact they want to say yes!

For example, when a man asks you to go out to dinner with him, look him right into the eyes, smile at him, and then look again right into his eyes and make a no sign with your head, don't say a word, and keep your mouth closed, keep looking!

I'm sure that the man you are with is going to go crazy for you.

Yes, these are some of the most amazing techniques and ways to tease a man, if you have other ideas or other techniques, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.