Friday, February 27, 2015

Romantic birthday quotes for your girlfriend – a list

I'm not going to lie to you, if you don't use these romantic birthday quotes with your girlfriend every year, she is going to become very mad at you because she will start having doubts about your true emotions and feelings towards her!

So, in this post, let me present to you a list of the most romantic birthday quotes you can send or say to your girlfriend, I'm sure she will like them a lot, but before we proceed, let me give you some advice on how to say them or at least send them.

First, if you would like to send these romantic birthday quotes to your sweetheart via text message, you need to respect these very important rules:

  • Never send more than one quote!


I know that this is going to sound very ridiculous because I'm going to give you a list! But I want you to understand this: if you send your girlfriend more than one quote, she will immediately know that you are trying to manipulate her, that you have copied these birthday quotes from a website or that someone gave them to you!

So, this is the only rule I would like you to respect when sending these birthday quotes to your girlfriend, otherwise, you are free to do whatever you like with them, the best thing I would like you to do is to try to make them yours, for example, change the words a little and add more romance if you would like to.

Now, here is how to say these birthday quotes to your girlfriend:

  • First, don't try to laugh or smile a lot, you will look ridiculous!


In fact, when we smile and laugh a lot, we look weak and nervous, and this will hinder your efforts and make you look really bad in front of her!

  • The second thing is to always have a romantic body language.


By this, I mean that you should look at her right in the eyes, hold her hands, and why not caress her hair, when you tell her one of these quotes, she will go crazy!

So, here are the best romantic birthday quotes you can send or say to your girlfriend:

  • Happy birthday to my best friend, to my love, to the most important person in the world for me.

  • Happy birthday to you, my most precious friend, with all the happiness and joy you truly deserve.

  • I wish you a wonderful birthday sweetheart! You truly deserve only the best.

  • On this wonderful occasion, I wish a happy birthday!

  • Happy birthday to the most wonderful girlfriend and in my world!

  • Happy birthday to you, my best friend and my love.

  • May all your cherished and most wonderful dreams come true! Happy birthday!


Please, if you have more romantic birthday quotes that you use with your girlfriend, post them in the comment section below; I will happily include them in the next update to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.