Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Short quotes for your girlfriend – a list

Let me share with you a list of amazing and very beautiful short quotes for your girlfriend, I'm sure she will like them tremendously.

The reason why your girlfriend is going to appreciate these short quotes is simply because she is romantic and sensitive by nature.

If you take a guy for example, he will not care a lot about these short quotes used on him, he may enjoy them for some few minutes, but then, he will go on watching TV or playing video games!

But when it comes to a girl, your girlfriend, she is going to spend the rest of the day thinking about what you have said to her or sent her in a text message, she is going to feel romantic and amazing about you, and most importantly, she is going to feel that you are a good boyfriend and she won't stop thinking about what you did.

And this is the reason why I'm going to share with you a list of short quotes to send or say to your girlfriend, not only that, but if you have the right self-confidence and body language, you can tell her these as well, she will like them tremendously.

One more thing, don't try to be a hero and use as much short quotes with your girlfriend as possible, instead, use only one or two from time to time, they are much more important and much more powerful than using a large collection which only is going to increase her doubts about you and make you look shady to her!

It is because most girls know that guys are going to use the internet in order to copy materials and try to be "creative" with them, don't do it, she will know about it.

So, without further ado, here is a nice list of short girlfriend quotes you can use:

  • I feel so lost in your eyes!

  • Beautiful, as usual, what is your secret?

  • I enjoy listening to your warm and loving voice.

  • I hate to give compliments, but this time, I must tell you: you are beautiful, so beautiful that you make other girls look horrible!

  • I enjoy hearing your feminine and loving voice.

  • I enjoy looking at your beautiful body, it is gorgeous.

  • I feel so charmed when I'm with you.

  • I’m enchanted by your ideas and manners, you are just perfect!

  • I appreciate every moment I spend with you.

  • I wish I could use your smile as an antidepressant, I would make millions.

  • I am feeling completely disarmed by your beauty and wit.

  • From head to toe, you are perfect.

  • I like the way you smile.

  • I am feeling completely charmed by your wit and intelligence.

  • I like spending time looking at your beautiful eyes.

  • You have good listening skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.